Dog Friendly Lake District Holidays
We welcome dogs with open arms at Parkgate Farm so they can enjoy the space and freedom along with our guests. A maximum of two dogs per unit of accommodation is permitted. There are lots of dog friendly walks immediately around Parkgate woods and they can enjoy a good run along the beach too. Most local visitor attractions allow dogs too so they needn’t miss out on your day trips.
We just have a few doggy rules to keep everybody happy:
- We do have sheep and cattle at Parkgate so please always keep your dog under control.
- Pick up their mess so our children don’t step in it.
- Be wary of taking your dog near the donkeys as the donkeys do enjoy chasing dogs!
- Please clean down your dog before re-entering accommodation - we know how muddy we can all get when having fun!
- Please don’t allow your dog on the furniture - not all our guests are as dog friendly as you and me.
Book Directly With Us
When you book on our website you know you are getting the best possible price because that is our price promise to you, right here, right now.
Book securely online via the button below, or by calling us on 019467 26362